Ruby Tuesday #59 (365/355)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ruby tuesday


Have you recently been into SM Mall of Asia?
We went there last Sunday and as expected the mall is filled with lots of decors in tune with the Holiday season. Here are some of those:
These are so cute! It is located in the mall's door main entrance. 

Of course, Christmas decorations won't be complete without the tree. Here's their huge Christmas tree located in the middle hallway of the mall.

You may also find these along with the Christmas tree, for photo opportunity.
(Click the images to enlarge)

You can really feel the holiday atmosphere here at SM Mall of Asia. Visit and check it out, your kiddos and all those young at heart will surely have so much fun seeing these!




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Myspace Graphics


===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Felisol December 21, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

What a giant Christmas tree. It must be a big mall, for such a tree.
I've never seen exotic Christmas birds before, but there is a first time for every thing.
Happy Christmas

bingkee December 21, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

I've never been to that place. They say it's huge and very nice. But it's located in Manila--which is the least place I want to go. I hate Manila. So , parang hindi rin ako makapunta dyan sa mall na yan.

Dena E's Blog December 21, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Oh My Gosh Sis,,,how are you????
I sooooo miss you and know you're very busy, so just thought I'd pass by and say Hi, Merry Christmas!!! Hopefully Super~Hubb's and I will get some cards snail mailed out soon. They'll no doubt be for the New Year though ;0)
May our Sweet LORD cover You with blessings while you seek Him in this, His beautiful season.
Isn't it magnificent knowing He is the Reason for every...I'm sooooo very blessed that He brought Beautiful Blogging Sister's like you into my life this past year..Truly, it sooooo warms my heart Season......Hugs Dena

FJ December 21, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

The birds are lovely! Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP