Nostalgia #18

Thursday, December 30, 2010

 Photobucket
A day from now we will be welcoming a new year but I can't help not to remember our last year celebration. It was totally different from the usual celebration that we've had since we've greeted the new year inside the hospital.

Though it was a different celebration, I could say that it was not that traumatic at all, even for our little one. Initially when we brought her to the hospital because of bad colds and high fever, she was so afraid seeing anyone in medical uniforms coming in and out of the Emergency Room. But eventually, she was able to understand that they won't do any harm to her. Good thing all those who have attended to her was very kind and polite. She learned to be friends with them. Besides, nowadays the nurse uniforms and supplies come in different styles and vibrant colors that would make it less scary for children. That makes me wonder if there's any nursing uniform store out there because honestly, I have not seen one inside the mall. 

Anyways, I am so glad that we are back in to the traditional way of celebrating New Year, the way we always loved, celebrating it with our loved-ones with lots of good food!

How about you, what are you being Nostalgic on?


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Twitter Backgrounds

2 lovely thoughts on this:

GrammyMouseTails December 30, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Heres to wishing for a no Hospital visit New Years, full of healthy fun smiles!
~Faythe @GMT~

Robin December 30, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Glad to hear that everyone's home and healthy this year, long may it continue.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP