Money!!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

I just saw it from GMA News that Philippine bills will be revised.Here are some of the preview as shown in GMA News website:


The design of the new P500 bill features the faces of President Cory Aquino and the late Sen. Ninoy Aquino. Jam Sisante


The P200 bill features the face of former President Diosdado Macapagal. While the image of his daughter, former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, will remain on the P200 bill, it will be much smaller and moved to the bottom left corner of the bill. Jam SisanteJam Sisante

If you want to see how the rest of the bills look like, just click here. I like the design of the bills now though for me it looks more like those of Singaporean bills. Can't wait to have these! 
How about you, what can you say of the upcoming look of Philippine Peso bills?


Photo Source: www.GMANews.tv


2 lovely thoughts on this:

w0rkingAth0mE December 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

I like it for me its more pleasing to the eyes looks like euro =)

w0rkingAth0mE December 19, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP