Mellow Yellow Monday #69, Blue Monday #60 and Pixelbug Weekend #56 (365/359-361)

Monday, December 27, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Merry Christmas to all!
How was your celebration? Hope you all have so much fun!
Here's our Christmas happenings, the eve was definitely for our little one. At first, since she slept around 10PM, she didn't like to stand up when I was waking her up. But upon hearing that she will be opening gifts, she immediately stood up and excitingly headed to where our Christmas tree is since she knows that that where we're putting all the gifts.

Looks how busy and focused she was opening her gifts!
* I wasn't able to take photo of the food we ate that Christmas eve since I was busy waking her up.

Every Christmas and New Year holidays, I see to it that we'll be wearing if not the exact same color, but with the same shade. So this time, we're on Blue! :)
* Can you also spot the yellow star pillow at my back?

Then Sunday, after hearing the mass, she got a date with her dentist. I was so proud of her because she was a good girl all throughout the procedures.
Great job little girl!
* This was taken at the entrance of Festival SuperMall on our way to her dentist.

Then after her dental appointment, we headed to SM Mall of Asia to meet my college buds. It was our much-awaited get-together after years. I was not able to use my camera as I was busy chit-chatting with them. I missed them all! This was also our first family affair get-together! Our little one got some candy treats from one of my best buds in college, which up til now, she couldn't stop eating!
Such a sweet tooth!

*like me

How about you, how was your celebration?

Oh and by the way, allow me to greet you guys as early as now!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Twitter Backgrounds

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza December 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Ang ganda ng gift nya. :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration, cheers to the New Year.

Liz @ MLC

Alicia December 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Oh my goodness..she is just too cute!!

bj December 27, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

So glad you had a great Christmas. She is a little doll.

w0rkingAth0mE December 27, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

daming gift, merry christmas =)

Marjorie (Molly) Smith December 27, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

looks like y'all had a great Christmas...love the picture of her with her candy...lol...I am a candyaholic too.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too...
Molly

SmilingSally December 27, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Happy Blue Monday!

What a fun time you're having with your matching colors.

Wifey10 December 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Lovely family photo, and ur kid is soo cute =) Happy New Year!
Hope you can visit my page too!

Donnie December 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas. I like the family photo. It's so sweet when you have little ones to do Christmas for.

Together We Save December 28, 2010 at 5:17 AM  

Looks like your family is having a wonderful Christmas!!

chubskulit December 28, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

What a good girl, way to go baby gorgeous! Love the family pic sis.

Here's my Blue Monday post, hope you can drop by.. happy holidays

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP