Mellow Yellow Monday #68, Blue Monday #59 and Pixelbug Weekend #55 (365/352-354)

Monday, December 20, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

How's your weekend before Christmas???
Are you all done with your Christmas shopping and gift wrapping?
Hope you all have so much fun! We have a pretty busy weekend and here's a glimpse of it!
Last Saturday was my best friend's big day! Unfortunately I left my camera's memory card at home so I just have a few shots from the wedding day. Argh!
*Lesson learned!

Reception was held at the City Garden Suites where we also stayed for a night after the wedding. Since our little one loves to stay in a hotel, she had so much fun and was even requesting if we could just live there (maybe if I will win in the Lotto LOL!) Food that was served by the hotel during the wedding reception were all yummy, good thing because they were a bit late. The guests were already there but they haven't finished prepping the venue. Anyway, it was still a memorable event! 
Congratulations again to my best friend Jo Ann and to her husband Leo!

Then Saturday after checking out from the hotel, we were supposed to meet my friends for a lunch date but it was canceled. Instead, we went to SM Mall of Asia just to stroll along.The little one was in the mood for some photo shoot!



(Click the image for larger viewing)
Love my little girl!

And this Monday, we saw not just one but lots of lizard eggs
Though she's afraid, our little one couldn't wait to see the babies LOL!

As early as now let me greet you
Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

13 lovely thoughts on this:

w0rkingAth0mE December 20, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

good to see again your cute little girl, love the hello kitty!

Greyscale Territory December 20, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

An adorable collection of photos! your little one has such a happy face!

Cafe au lait December 20, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Congratulations to your best friend. :)

Merry Christmas.

My Blue Monday.

Marites December 21, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

I really like Paco Park..the ambience is realy nice. Great shots of your kid..she's so cute! my MYM is up here.

Donnie December 21, 2010 at 3:27 AM  

I loved the photos of your little one. So cute. Have a great Blue Monday

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too December 21, 2010 at 3:39 AM  

The pictures of your daughter are so cute!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Carlota December 21, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

great fotos! Happy Monday!

Ann December 21, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

she is a brave girl about waiting for the lizards. Where did you find the eggs?

Life Moto December 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

thank you fro visit, She's really enjoy the shopping. Mery Christmas too!

Lifemoto MYM

chubskulit December 21, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Ang cute cute talaga ng prinsesa mo sis.


Blue's at Play, merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP