Mellow Yellow Monday #67, Blue Monday #58 and Pixelbug Weekend #54 (365/345-347)

Monday, December 13, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1


How's everyone's weekend???
Hope you all have so much fun! Here's a glimpse of our fun weekend! Last Saturday, we finally had our family reunion after ages! Though we were not complete, we have so much fun! It was full of laughter, stories, photos and of course it won't be complete without good food!

Yum!

One of the many family photos that we have!

Then Sunday, it was gift wrapping's third installment.
But I am still not yet done!

And here's the view outside of our window
What a clear sky to start the week!
Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

15 lovely thoughts on this:

w0rkingAth0mE December 13, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

yummy foodies hehe, the last time we had family reunion was many years ago..

iamclarizze December 13, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

looks yummy:) kainan na!

my family/clan seldom gets to see everybody:((( that's why i always make it a point that my immediate family get-together even feasting on "siningang"

imriz December 13, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

nice family reunion...ang saya2!

wintergurl December 13, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Wow , the food looks nice dear ^ ^ .

Liza December 13, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

You have a beautiful family.

Happy Monday!

My MYM.

gemini December 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Wow....family times are the best...beautiful family. Happy Holidays ahead.

SmilingSally December 13, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

I've never had a family reunion, but I'd sure like to.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Jeanne December 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

I love your post today. Great photos of your wonderful family AND THE GREAT FOOD. Fun and love to share together. It doesn't get better than that.
Happy wrapping and warm hugs,
Jeanne

chubskulit December 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Happy happy joy joy ang mga faces hehehe.

Blue Hot Wheels

Mary December 14, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

It looks like everyone enjoyed the reunion. I love the blues you collected to share with us today. I hope you have a great day and enjoy all that Blue Monday brings your way. Blessings...Mary

Kim, USA December 14, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

It's wonderful to see family picture. Looks like everybody had fun and the food that is a lot!
MYM-Flame of fire

BM-First snow storm

LV December 14, 2010 at 4:02 AM  

A perfect way to share family quality time. Your pretty blue sky certainly was appropriate for Blue Monday.

Clarissa December 15, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Aww...Suddenly I miss my family back home!Love their lovely smiles^_^

Pixel Bug Weekend

inday_adin December 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

I miss my family now ever more. This is just lovely!

Adin B

SASSY MOM December 17, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Lovely family. It's always nice to share quality time with the family.

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP