Mellow Yellow Monday #66, Blue Monday #57 and Pixelbug Weekend #53 (365/338-340)

Monday, December 6, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

How's everyone's weekend???
Hope you all have so much fun! We just had a pretty laid back weekend. Here's a glimpse of how our weekend:
We were able to try out the EL Fav Ice Creamery at BF Homes Paranaque after reading some good feedback on this place.

Just like the reviews that I have read, the place is not that big but it is cozy. Some of the tables are equipped with things that you can play with while you are there like sungka, chess board etc. Here's their menu list:
(Click the images to enlarge)
I tried their Not-to-sweet Spaghetti (P139 with drinks and a scoop of ice cream) and hubby tried their Philly Cheesesteak (P199 with drinks and a scoop of ice cream). For us there's nothing special with the food that we order but their ice cream, we love it! I got their chocolate while hubby tasted their cappuccino. The texture is different from the usual over-the-counter ice cream plus it is tastier too! We would definitely go back for their ice creams. 

Then Sunday, I already got my gown that I will wear on:
My best friend's wedding! Excited much! :)

My giveaway is up til December 10th! I am giving out lots of SurPrizes! Hope you all can join! :)

Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

16 lovely thoughts on this:

Lynn December 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

El Fav with the board games and sungka sounds interesting. I haven't played sungka in so many years.

Life Bliss

Lourdes Espanol December 6, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Having ice cream is one of my most favorite guilty pleasures.

SmilingSally December 6, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

I love ice cream, but I've never had this kind.

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice.

☆Mama Ko☆ December 6, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

the ice cream looks good and Congrats to your friends

Visit MYM@Worth'sWorld

Liza December 6, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

I love ice cream! Haven't tried El Fav though. Sarap ba?

Happy MYM.

Liz @ MLC

SASSY MOM December 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Ice cream is a real guilty pleasure for me. I should try El Fav.

Pixelbug Weekend

SASSY MOM December 6, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Ice cream is a real guilty pleasure for me. I should try El Fav.

Pixelbug Weekend

Jingle December 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

ice scream is sweet,
your blue choice is GREAT!

Happy Blue Monday!

Auntie E December 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Looks like good eats.
Happy Blue Monday!
Decorating time

chubskulit December 6, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Please take me with you next time sis hehehe.

My Blue Monday is Santa's Secret Shop

Kim, USA December 7, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

Wow this place is great. Now I am drooling.
MYM-Town parade

Donnie December 7, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

I'm not familiar with this company but I love your photos and ice cream. Happy Blue Monday.

anne December 7, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Sungka was my favorite game when I was a kid yet. My blue Monday is here www.mjoannafaith.com and my PBWeekend is here www.terryannemary.com thanks!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith December 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Awww, I'm so jealous..I love ice cream, I do believe I could eat my weight in it...lol..
Molly

Jay - agent112778 December 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

the ice cream house is interesting

starting anew in PixelBug Weekend
this is what i had last weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP