Have You Changed Yours?

Thursday, December 2, 2010


There's a campaign on-going on Facebook right now wherein they are encouraging everyone on Facebook to change their profile picture to a cartoon character from their childhood until Monday (Dec 6). By that time, there should be no human faces on FB, but an invasion of memories. This campaign is to STOP VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN so how about you,
have you already changed yours?


5 lovely thoughts on this:

MommyLES December 2, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

good move done by facebook. Social networking can work positively too.

w0rkingAth0mE December 2, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

not yet .. i'm not aware of this one i'll check my account later. Thanks

zh3en22 December 3, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Yup, I changed it to baby taz...

The Peregrinator December 3, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

I have... and it's actually fun especially when you see a cartoon character that reminds you of something or someone from your past and you can't just stop laughing... :D

BastiSimonandSam December 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

i must say that i really enjoyed looking at the profile pics the last two days. what's even more interesting are the comments brought about by the cartoon profile pics. kanya kanyang asaran na to.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP