Friday Fill-ins #60 and Letters of Intent #38 (365/365)

Friday, December 31, 2010


So...here we go! Actually these were from last Friday Fill-in's but since it looks like I might not be able to check the latest, so I have decided to do the last one instead so as not to miss it :)

1. These are a few things that I want next year, railing planter box holder for my mother in-law and a battery operated pool surface skimmer for a friend of mine since they have been wanting these stuffs for quite some time now.
2. Me and my sister will be the one preparing our holiday dinner.
3. What's that I hear about an awesome dump carts for sale? Anyone have seen it because I so wanted to visit and check that out.
4. I am hoping for a different New Year, I hope it will be quiet, quiet.
5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include lots of homemade good food and lots of memorable get together.
6. I saw a hole in our wall but it looks like no one can pass through it, not even a mouse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to busy but fun New Year's day eve, tomorrow my plans include visiting our granny and some of my relatives in Cainta and Sunday, I want to have some fun with family and friends at Star City!

Foursons

To All my Fellow Blogger Friends,

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Free Twitter Backgrounds
From the Bottom of my Heart
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

1 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP