Wordless Wednesday #208 and Sepia Scene #60 (365/314)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010





Modeling her new shoes at Payless Shoe Source :)

Thanks for the idea, Sukhmandir! Now I am really thinking of creating a photobook of my sepia collections, what do you guys think?

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

30 lovely thoughts on this:

Silvergirl November 10, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

she is so cute, the young Imelda :P hehehe

Danielle November 10, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

She's starting young! She's gonna love shoes!! Too cute!!

Busy Working Mama November 10, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

What a little fashionista! Looks like she is having a lot of fun!

Sandee November 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

She's already a diva. Good for her. She's so cute too.

Have a terrific WW. :)

Wordless Wednesday

Genny November 10, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

How cute is that?!Darling. :)

Ann On and On... November 10, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

It's a sign for the future....look at the smile because of being in the shoe store. I still have that smile when I'm in one. :D

Love it!

Lolli November 10, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

Adorable! I love sepia toned shots. I would think that a sepia book would be so much fun to look through!

Rachel November 10, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Awwww -- what an adorable picture!!!!!!!!!!

I love sepia finishes!

Sukhmandir Kaur November 10, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

A girl after my own heart I love shoes, but am hard to fit, so much of my enjoyment is in looking :) Happy WW

GrammyMouseTails November 10, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

already has down the modeling poses!
I agree W/Sukhi your photos would make an excellent series, and be a wonderful memory for your daughter as well!
~Faythe

Astro November 10, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

I can't help think what she must be wondering wearing her new shoes.. so cute

Cakeblast November 10, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

She looks so happy - very cute photo.

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) November 10, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

It looks like she's found her happy spot.

PippaD aka Mummy November 10, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

That looks lovely! Do make a series as I think you would do it really well!

Kailani November 10, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

I would be in Heaven, too, with all those shoes around me!

Kailani
An Island Life

homeage November 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Oh Dear! Looks like she loves her shoes already! Hope she has a big shoe rack and you have lots of money! LOL

Happy WW!

Rachele November 10, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

She's adorable and seems to have gotten the "shoe" gene. So happy and proud!

Stevebethere November 11, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

How cute!

Happy WW! and thank you for stopping by

w0rkingAth0mE November 11, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

really cute .. daming shoes!

seth November 11, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

we went to Payless store last Sunday and window shopped for my son shoes...fave nya din si buzz kaso naman pangit ang shoes na may design na buzz...balik kami ulit dun pag may budget na..heheheh...

parentingBYdummies November 11, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

So. Cute. And a glimpse of things to come I think:)

Nash Fernando November 13, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

She is such a cute kid in a candid shot, plus the effect... love this! :)

Lourdes Espanol November 20, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

Your daughter's so cute. I like the shot as well.

ngpaloma June 11, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

your blog is interesting.... and you have a very cute daughter :))

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP