Wordless Wednesday #207 and Sepia Scene #59 (365/307)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010





Got scared? :)

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

Danielle November 3, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Great picture! I love the colors and as usual, great subject matter. He is adorable!!

And Miles To Go... November 3, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

wow, I love this photo in sepia. Very expressive shot! Love it.

Steph November 3, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Awww, a great pic! Wasn't scared at all haha ;)

http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com/

Sukhmandir Kaur November 3, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

She is so utterly precious! I'm thinking you could put a book together someday with your sepia tones collection. Happy WW

Sandee November 3, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

What a cutie pie and she knows it. Good for her.

Have a terrific day. :)

Wordless Wednesday

Indrani November 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

CUTE!
Great effect in Sepia.

Astro November 3, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

She's not scarry but super cute.. Love the color of the photo.. makes it more intense then in color.

Traci66 November 3, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

Ok I know you were going for scared. but all I see is super cute. Please feel free to link up at my blog also.
http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/11/wordy-or-not-so-wordy-wednesday-with.html

bigguysmama November 3, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

So cute! Love how her face is framed!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

Alysha (Supermom) November 3, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Love what you did with the color in this picture. So cute. Thanks for sharing and for linking up. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

xo, Supermom Alysha

Busy Working Mama November 3, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

I love the speia color on this! Good job, mama!

GrammyMouseTails November 4, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

How precious! the sepia does give it a dif feel! I need to learn some of these photo tricks! feel free to link up or play the mystery photo game by me:
http://grammymousetails.blogspot.com/2010/11/whats-warm-fuzzy-and-shades-of-orange.html
thanks, ~hugs

Angelia Sims Hardy November 4, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

He is too cute. Love the colors and film grain. Looks awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP