Shoot Me! 9 of 52 and Nostalgia #11 (365/308)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

Geesh I have been missing in front of the camera lately, but good thing, I was able to peak into one of my attempt to capture a beautiful sky :)

Can you see me?

 Photobucket
As for being Nostalgic on Thursday, the little one's hair is getting longer again. So I am kinda missing her with barely no hair :)
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Vernz November 4, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

awww. your baby here is still small, she's a growp=up little lady now ... love that view sistahhh.

mine is posted at On This Side of Town

Veronica Lee November 4, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

Hi Marice!! Love the pic! Too cute!!

Have a nice day!

Jennifer November 4, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

That is a beautiful sky...

Jan n Jer November 4, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

I see you in the mirror. Cute Baby pic!

Secret Mom Thoughts November 4, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

I see you in the mirror. Creative shot.

anne November 4, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

her smile is so cute... she really pose for the camera mine is up and its here thanks http://annebianca.com/2010/11/bloopers-from-call-floor-part-2.html

chubskulit November 4, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

ang cute cute talaga ng prinsesita mo sis hehehe... Thanks for linking up, sana comment ka din minsan hehehe

Inspire All November 4, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

The baby is too cute! You can see at her early age that she is going to LOVE the camera! Great picture! Keep them coming.

Tracy November 5, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

That's a beautiful blue sky. Great image...and the one of you in the car mirror. Cute picture of the babe, too!

Mel Cole November 5, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

What a beautiful 1st picture. So cute daughter you got. My George still has his baby hair even though it's long :)

My Nostalgia post here

AnLiz November 6, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

sometimes, we miss our kids being bald don't we? I do too, you have a gorgeous child..

http://www.anliz.info/2010/11/nostalgia-new-york-days.html

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too November 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM  

That first picture is so pretty!
I hope you're having a good weekend.
I left an award for you on my blog!
http://dylanandalexandria.blogspot.com/2010/11/awards.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP