Shoot Me! 11 of 52 and Nostalgia #13 (365/322)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

Thanks goodness for the running event I joined last Sunday, Kick the Habit Fun Run: Run to Quit Smoking. Because if it weren't for it, I won't have any photos to show to you for this week's Shoot Me! This was held at Newport City, Pasay. Though we did not like the route that much, it was so much fun because it was another bonding time with my amigas.



 Photobucket

My little one has been diaper-free for months now even when sleeping at night! She was actually the one who told us that she was ready that time to sleep without diapers on. She insisted on removing her diapers when we were about to sleep one night, and true enough, she successfully get through the night without a wet undies. And here's her old photo but with diaper on! :)

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

imriz November 18, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

followed u sis.
nice of u to join an event whose advocacy was to quit smoking. plus u get to bond w/ ur pretty amigas:)

w0rkingAth0mE November 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

nice photos and also the advocacy you are joining.
By the way how old is your daughter ended up using diaper especially at night. My daughter was 3 she still using diaper at night but not in a day time.

Vernz November 18, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

wow.. running really sure is in ... sige na nga would do my first step this saturday..hahaha...

My NOSTALGIA here

yen November 18, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

Hello, you have a nice exercise. Hope i can as well but it is too cold here to do that. Nice photos!

chubskulit November 19, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

Wow, fitness fanatic ka talaga sis heheheh. Your princess is so cute!

Nostalgia

Mel Cole November 19, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

That's good sis that you quit smoking and helping others to quit smoking as well. Running will help our bodies active and to excrete toxins in our body such as nicotine in cigarettes.

My Nostalgia post here.

seth November 19, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I hope my son will be diaper free too soon...he doesn't want to put on diapers but we still insist him to wear at night because he might pee on our bed...

Mel Cole November 20, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

Hi sis, I'm just stopping by here today. Did you just changed your backgorund? I love it! Grabeh!

My Nostalgia post

Lourdes Espanol November 20, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

It's admirable that even if you're a mom already you still get to do things that you enjoy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP