Ruby Tuesday #56 (365/327)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ruby tuesday


Last Sunday I was able to try out KFC's Double Down Sandwich and at last I got to taste the newest sandwich Hubby and our little one have been bragging about. Initially I thought the taste will be overkill because it's all meat but as soon as I took a bite of it, it did change my perspective! It is indeed yummy but for me I think the serving was a bit small considering the price of this, PHP100 for ala carte and PHP 135 for the meal (with mashed potato and a drink). But anyways, this is now included to our fave picks when dining in to KFC :)

Yum!

Were you able to taste this?
Try this one, bet you will love it too! Oh and by the way, this is always SOLD OUT!

My giveaway is still up, don't forget to join! :)
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

yen November 23, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

wow, an early post.
i don't know exactly if KFC here in NL offers that double down sandwich.
my husband tries anything new that KFC has to offer here. So maybe we could visit it over the weekend. thanks for sharing...

Liza November 23, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Di ko pa natry yan, laging sold out. :(

My Ruby links:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

zh3en22 November 23, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Looks so yummy,wow Itatry ko yan,pero I don'tlike themayo,pwede ko kaya irequest without mayo?

zh3en22 November 23, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

oh,by the way, I love your background,is it new?

nicquee November 23, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

nakakaintriga na itong si double down ha. must try one soon

Kim, USA November 23, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Hmmm that looks good. I love KFC love their chicken. Happy Tuesday!
RRT-Berry

w0rkingAth0mE November 24, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

mukhang masarap maybe try namin to this weekend ..

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP