Ruby Tuesday #55 (365/320) and a Movie Review

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ruby tuesday

Pose with Jollibee :)

Photo Source: Google
Synopsis from IMDb: Tinker Bell must team up with a rival fairy to keep their existence a secret from humans.


Tinker Bell is one of my little one's fave among the Disney characters. She was able to watch its two installments, the Tinker Bell (2008) and The Lost Treasure (2009) and when I saw a few months back that they will release another movie this year, we've planned to watch it on a cinema house. But it looks like it wouldn't be shown here in the Philippines since it was already released in the US last September. Good thing, I was able to get a copy of it. We watched it last Sunday night and as expected it is now our little one's fave movie to watch. Just like the other installments, all the fairies are there too but this time, this got some human appearances. And just like the two, the movie is cute, very light, visual stunning (though not as animated as those made by Pixar) and definitely for children and those young at heart. The story was short but they were able to convey the message of the story. Your kids will definitely enjoy this :)

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

6 lovely thoughts on this:

Malay-Kadazan girl November 16, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Thanks for the info on the movie. Ruby tuesday.

reg November 16, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

what a great picture of this fine young Lady and the mascot.

yen November 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Thanks for sharing the movie. It has been awhile i have not watched cartoon films here. I think This movie is worth it.

w0rkingAth0mE November 16, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

Posing with jollibee nice photo same with my daughter love to pose with jollibee ..

Thanks for sharing information maybe my daughter would love to see this.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too November 17, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Lexie really wants to see that movie!
Love the picture of your cutie pie! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP