Ruby Tuesday #54 (365/313)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ruby tuesday



One of the rarest day that she had willingly posed so I could take her photo :) Unfortunately I guess I was so excited that it is kinda blurry! Argh!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

10 lovely thoughts on this:

Mel Cole November 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Hello Marice, Ang cute ni spongebob ha and your daughter too. hehehe, Ang saya nang photo . I love it!

My Ruby Tuesday post here

Dinah November 9, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

ha ha, super excited si Mommy at nanginginig pa talaga :) but its okay, you captured the moment well!

He & Me + 3 November 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

She is still a cutie pie...blurry or not. I took some today of my kids that i love and they were a bit out of focus too. Drat! Oh well...next time
Hugs,
Mimi

HOOTIN' ANNI November 9, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

Awwwwwwwwww, who cares about Sponge Bob....the little sweetie standing by him is too precious!!!!! Adorable girl.

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2010/11/im-not-from-seville-but-it-is-barber.html

Do stop by if you can find time, I'd love you to visit.

w0rkingAth0mE November 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

wow nice pose with sponge bob .. cute din ng daughter mo.

Robin November 9, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Very cute :).

-------------------------------
Brand new at Around the Island Photography -- Photoverse Prints - Faith-Based and Inspirational Custom Photo Art

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too November 10, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Cute picture! I still can't get over seeing Christmas decorations already!

seth November 11, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

ang sarap kurutin ng cheeks nya...cutie...that was one big SPONGEBOB...my son will definitely like that.

Lourdes Espanol December 1, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

It's not that blurry. It's a cute pic.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP