Mellow Yellow Monday #64, Blue Monday #55 and Pixelbug Weekend #51 (365/324-326)

Monday, November 22, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend?!
Here's a glimpse of another busy but fun weekend:

My little one was not feeling well last Saturday but since I have made a commitment to my friend Rosey, I did attend Zakk's 2nd Birthday party solo. It was so much fun! Got some nice bonding moments with my friends. We also got a bit of adventure to and on our way home, because of the super narrow roads. It was so much of a challenge! Whew!
Here's Zakk's birthday cake! Yum!

Then Sunday, it was the much awaited RunRio Trilogy 3: Unilab Run United 2! I was soooo late due to full parking! First time to run without singlet, because I didn't receive mine til the race day itself and the available singlet size on the venue was a dress for me LOL! But still it felt great, 'twas another 5k anyway! (Exact time to follow) And in fairness, the event was well-organized! Kudos to RunRio! Now I was able to experience the good feedback I have been hearing from friends about RunRio events! Nice! 



Uhmm.. what/when to run next?!

My giveaway is up til December 10th! Please stay-tuned for the surprises! Hope you all can join! :)

Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza November 22, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Happy Birthday Zak! Yummy-looking cake. :)

Happy Monday!

Liz @ MLC

LV November 22, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Great looking cake. However, I found all your other photos very interesting. I enjoy seeing things from your country.

SmilingSally November 22, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

I've never seen a cake with such a dark blue icing.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

maria November 22, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Hope she's feeling better now.

My Blue Monday.

zek November 22, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
inday_adin November 22, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Happy Birthday! Yummy cake, indeed! Interesting photos, as well!

Adin B

w0rkingAth0mE November 22, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

i love the came same with my daughter's birthday cake =)

Auntie E November 22, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Sounds like a great weekend. The cake looks great.
Getting ready for the Holidays

Kim, USA November 22, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

The cake looks very yummy!! Looks like every body has a lot of fun.
MYM-Berry

chubskulit November 22, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Gorgeous and yummy looking cake sis!

My Blue Monday

Terry November 23, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Howdy
Happy Blue Monday to you :)
Wow the cake looks really yummy .
Thank you for sharing all the great images.
May you and yours all be healthy and happy through out the rest of the week.
Until next time
Happy Trails

Mel Cole November 23, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Happy Birthday to your anak sis. Nice captures. Everyone is having fun. Gusto ko ma-try yang jump with belts. hehehe

My Yellow Monday post

Donnie November 23, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

Loved all your photos. Hope you have a great Blue Monday.

Lourdes Espanol November 23, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

The cake looks yummy and the event looks fun.

SASSY MOM November 23, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

My brother was a 21K finisher in that event. How I wish I could join ....

I am glad that you enjoyed the weekend.

Pixelbug Weekend

Dorincard November 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

Running aficionados...Better to be "consumed" than to rust, right? :) Zak: let's enjoy while we can (whatever we enjoy: cake, running, school, etc.).

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ November 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

I wish to experience the Fun-Run in the future!

Pixel Bug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP