Mellow Yellow Monday #63, Blue Monday #54 and Pixelbug Weekend #50 (365/317-319)

Monday, November 15, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge
Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! How was your weekend?!
Here's a glimpse of our busy but fun weekend:
Last Saturday we rushed to the SM Megamall early in the morning in the hope of buying a mobile phones that were on 50% off. Hubby saw an advertisement I think last Wednesday that LG and Nokia will have their mobile phones on 50% off (Optimus One and C6 respectively) and the sale will only last for an hour. Now see the lines when we arrived at the mall
 The Cyberzone is located at the 4th floor of the mall and that line reached up to mall's basement or lower ground. So hubby decided not to buy anymore. We just stroll inside the mall and just bought a dress for me.
 Here's one of the mall decorations in line with the Holiday season! 

Then Sunday, I got a great run with my amigas, Joy, Gracey, Abbie, Rosey, Chelle and Mitch at Kick the Habit Fun Run: First Advocacy Run to Quit Smoking! It was so much fun! :)
More pics to follow!
 
My giveaway is up til December 10th! Hope you all can join! :)

Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

19 lovely thoughts on this:

Kim, USA November 15, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

Beautiful captures!! Love the t-shirt! ^_^ Happy Monday!
Mellow Yellow Monday

chubskulit November 15, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Wow you will be on the run event again, go go go sis.

MYM @ Nostalgic Marveling

bingkee November 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

That photo of the Christmas decor looks so magical....lovely too....have a blessed week!

Leah November 15, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Long lines.. Basta't merong discounts and sales, andami talagang gustong makakuha ng item. Isa nako dun. Hihi.. =)

Btw, and ganda ng castle decor sa mall.. Really looks magical.

Here's mine.. Hope you could drop by, too.

http://neneleah30.blogspot.com/2010/11/antique-visit.html

inday_adin November 15, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Great photos! My first visit. :)

Adin B

LV November 15, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

I am not one to stand in line for anything. If you had, sometimes when you get to the front, it is sold out. The dress I am sure saved you money.

maria November 15, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Ay naku pag 50% off asahan mo super haba pila talaga. :)

Have a great day.

My Blue Monday.

anne November 15, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

You are indeed so busy, but full of fun and adventure. Mine is up and its here thanks http://www.terryannemary.com/2010/11/pbweekend-nature.html

sheng November 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

lalo ko tuloy namiss ang pasko sa Pinas pagkakita ko nitong mall decorations....nice shot dear..

sheng November 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
w0rkingAth0mE November 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

i love the photo of christmas decorations looks like i am in disney.

Elvie November 15, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

it's great that you are running for a cause. I think I should have my husband joined there too... been quiting smoking for long time hehehe.

SmilingSally November 15, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

That'd be a good reason to fight the crowds. I hope you got a good buy.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice!

Auntie E November 16, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Hubby and daughter went to mall to walk on Saturday and It was packed. I guess the shopping has begun.
Love the mall display.
Happy Blue Monday

Terry November 16, 2010 at 3:02 AM  

Howdy
Happy Blue Monday to you :)
This was a fun post to read and all those fabulous blues were wonderful to see.
Thank you for sharing these great images with us .
Have a fantastic rest of the week.
Until Next Time
Happy Trails

Donnie November 16, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

Love all your blue photos. Happy Blue Monday.

Lourdes Espanol November 20, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Too bad you didn't get to buy a phone. Better luck next time.

SASSY MOM November 21, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

I know how frustrating it can be not to be able to find good bargain finds because of the long lines. Anyway, at least you were able to shop.

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP