Mellow Yellow Monday #62, Blue Monday #53 and Pixelbug Weekend #49 (365/310-312)

Monday, November 8, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone! For local blogger, how was your weekend and for most of you, how's weekend so far? We got another busy but fun weekend. Here's a glimpse of it:
The little one got her second haircut last Saturday, this time she was well-behaved and did sit on the car-like seat in the Kid's Hair Salon at SM Southmall.
 Good job baby! :)

Then on Sunday, it was the time to visit her dentist at Abesamis Dental Center. Her initial appointment was at 11AM and she just woke up that time and was not in the mood in yet. So to save us from any unwanted occurrence, her dentist moved it to 1PM and was a good decision then. She was well-behaved again :) The procedures went really smooth.
Another great job baby!

Now my latest discovery, all my faves in one pack!
 Yummy!


My giveaway is up! Hope you all can join! :)

Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

14 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit November 8, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Wow beauty pampered ang prinsesa natin dyan ah hehehe..

Mellow Yellow

☆Mama Ko☆ November 8, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Cute naman ng upuan sa parlor hehe. tama yan baby alagaan ang ngipin para lalong gumanda ang ngiti

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/11/blue-monday-mall-blues.html

January November 8, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

good girl! hindi naman masakit d ba baby? :)

So Close So Lovely
Pomelo

Donnie November 8, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

What a sweet Blue Monday post. Such a cutie.

seth November 8, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Job well done for your baby! Most of the kids are afraid of the dentist...Oh, by the way, Pic-A is also our fave chips :-)

SmilingSally November 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I think that blue hairdresser's seat is a great idea.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash November 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Looks like a busy weekend.I am sharing part of my 100th blog giveaway today so hope you can come by! Blessings Debbie

w0rkingAth0mE November 8, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

ang cute ng parlor its a good way to convince the children to cut their hair.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too November 9, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

It looks like your baby girl did so well for the haircut and dental appointment!

Clarissa November 9, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

Your lil princess looks so pampered and all--how envious^_^

Pixel Bug Weekend

gemini November 15, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

Early on..she learns how to do self-care...good girl obeying the beautician as well.

Lourdes Espanol November 25, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

She looked scared in the dentist's chair. I would be too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP