Mellow Yellow Monday #61, Blue Monday #52, Wordless Wednesday #206 and Pixelbug Weekend #48 (365/303-305)

Monday, November 1, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone! Happy Halloween! For local blogger, how's your long weekend so far and for most of you, how's weekend? Did you have so much fun this Halloween? 
We just have a busy but fun weekend. Here's a glimpse of it:

I did registered to one of my next run, RunRio Trilogy 3: Unilab Run United 2. Excited much!

Then on Saturday, we did finish our Christmas shopping. This is the earliest :) We usually shop for Christmas a few days before 25th, but not now. And it was so much better than before! Less traffic, less people and more items to choose from! Along with that, we got the little one some Spongebob stuffs, pillows and a table!


Sunday we went to visit my mom at the parish church where I used to live to offered her prayers. Though it's been six years, we still miss her so much!

Then just this morning, I have tried my customized interval training, and I am liking it. I was able to run almost the whole 5k :) nice! what a great way to start the week!

Thanks much for being so patient, been having crazy weeks but we're almost done. Yipee! If you are wondering about my giveaway, I will start that as soon as I got a chance.

Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

19 lovely thoughts on this:

Liza November 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

Good for you. I have not even started, haha.

Happy MYM!

Liz @ MLC

Sarah November 1, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

I've got a little shopping done but really need to focus!

HaPpY bLuE mOnDaY!
Sarah

maria November 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Now comes the wrapping!

Have a great week.

My Blue Monday.

burn078 November 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

I love spongebob.

here is my entry..

http://babycoy.info/mellow-yellow-monday-2

Shahz November 1, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

:-) Hello.. Happy MYM!!!

SmilingSally November 1, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Thanks for sharing.


Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

chubskulit November 1, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

Gorgeous!

Blue Star at Nostalgic Marveling, please come and see? Have a great start of November!

Donnie November 1, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Wow you sure are organized. We mostly send money and we send it around December 1st so if our kids need to use it they have some extra. We do send the grands something small for under the tree.

☆Mama Ko☆ November 2, 2010 at 1:49 AM  

Aga ng christmas shooping. Buti yung maaga para maka save at hindi rin busy

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/10/off-to-trick-or-treat.html

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too November 2, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

I'm so impressed that you're done shopping! Wow!

He & Me + 3 November 2, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

OK...I am so jealous that you are done Christmas shopping. Wow. I am impressed. I hope to be done on black friday :)
Your baby girl is growing up so fast. CUTE
Hugs,
MImi

Joy November 2, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Wow, I only have one christmas gift bought this year so far. And that was online. Good luck with the training and running ;)

Briarside Lane November 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Finished your Christmas shopping? Wow! Congratulations!

Good luck with you next running event.

Karen

Dinah November 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Nice Sponge Bob Yellow and good luck on running and on the Christmas shopping!

Deborah November 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

I am in awe of your shopping skills. I wish I could be so prepared at least one Christmas in my lifetime.

SASSY MOM November 5, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Good for you ....It's always nice to start early to avoid the Christmas rush.

Pixelbug Weekend

Lourdes Espanol November 26, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Halloween was also a special time for us. I went trick or treating with my nephew.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP