In Full Bloom!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I thought that this Holiday season won’t be as cold as last year because it is still humid even though we are already on the month of November. But thanks goodness for the recent rain showers, we can now sleep at night time without A/C and sometimes I am even turning off the electric fans. Aside from us, there is also one part of our house that seems to be enjoying the rain showers, our garden! Look at our flowers now, fresh and in full bloom!


For outddor planter lovers like my mother-in-law, once-in-a-while rain showers are always good news for them because they don’t need to water the plants anymore as often as they need to during humid season. Plus I think it is easier for those who have outdoor planters to decorate the garden when the soil is not that dry. But for indoor planter lovers like me, it really doesn’t matter if there are rain showers or not. We are actually needs to be conscious when it’s raining since we need to have water-proof indoor planter that is corrosion resistant.

How about you, what type of planter do you prefer? And are you also loving the rain showers?

1 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP