Friday Fill-ins #55, Friday Follow #32 and Letters of Intent #33 (365/323)

Friday, November 19, 2010


And...here we go!
1. Why does the sun go on shining? LOL! C'mon sing with me ;)
2. Don't be afraid to try new things and to come out from your comfort zone to enjoy and see the world.
3. Thank you for this meme, I am SO enjoying this every week.
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because it's for kids.
5. I am SO behind reviewing for my exams. Good luck to me!
6. You know I have tried to but I can not make up our minds to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping with my little one, I am off for tonight, tomorrow my plans include attending Zakk's 2nd birthday party and Sunday, I want to have a great run at RunRio Trilogy 3: Unilab Run United 2!


Foursons

To All my Lovely Blogger Friends and Visitors,

Feel free to join my giveaway! It's up now til December 10th. Just click the image below to know more about it! Thanks and good luck!

The Author of this humble abode
PS. And please stay-tuned for surprises! I might give some surprise prizes!
To My Migraine,

You seemed to be getting a habit of visiting me after running :( Please don't visit me this weekend, I got a birthday party to attend on Saturday and a running event on Sunday morning. Plus, I will be working on Sunday too! Hear me out okay 'coz Hubby and I got an agreement!

From a Runner who still would love to join Lots of Running Events!
To My Little One,

Hope you gets well soon! You got a pool party to attend to on Saturday! You don't wanna miss it, do you?

From a Mom Whose Wishing that Sickness will leave her loved-ones
TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow

New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

11 lovely thoughts on this:

seth November 19, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

get well soon sa baby mo...hope she gets fine...good morning! :-)

Elvie November 19, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

you're lucky that your migraine just visits you every after running, mine is every week :(

Tiffany Christie November 19, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Here from the bloghop.
I'm a new follower. Please follow back
Tiffany
http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com

Godsgalnj November 19, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Good luck on your exams! =) And a very happy birthday to Zak! =)

Foursons November 19, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

It's warm enough for a pool party?

Sorry to hear about the running-induced migraines. That is no fun at all. I hope it stays away this time.

Thanks for linking up, enjoy your busy weekend!

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours November 20, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

I'm with ya on the exams. I have four coming up, and should be doing that instead of blog hopping. But this is SO much more fun!

Have a great weekend. Hope the little one feels better soon!

Billy Rhythm November 20, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

Interesting way to answer #2! Come on and visit my answers at billyrhythm.com.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too November 24, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

I hope your baby girl is feeling better!

Lourdes Espanol November 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Another nice picture of your daughter. I love the socks.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP