Friday Fill-ins #54, Friday Follow #31 and Letters of Intent #32 (365/316)

Friday, November 12, 2010


And...here we go!
1. When pigs fly that would be really something, coz they don't and they cannot! LOL!
2. Are you really takin me seriously?!
3. Call me later, I would really love to hear all the details.
4. You would definitely love it, if you know what I mean.
5. The most entertaining person in my life is my little one because she never fails to amaze me even just by simply looking at her.
6.America's Next top model would soon be announced, so who's next?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night sleep with my little one, tomorrow my plans include going to SM Megamall with hubby and our little one to check out this mobile phones that are on-sale and Sunday, I want to just relax and have fun!

Foursons

To All my Lovely Blogger Friends and Visitors,

Feel free to join my giveaway! It's up now til December 10th. Just click the image below to know more about it! Thanks and good luck!

The Author of this humble abode
Dear my one and only God,

We thank you so much for all your blessings! We owe it all to YOU! Especially for giving me the two most important persons in my life!

Your Humble Servant
To Her Auntie Lala,

Thanks for capturing this moment! Priceless!


From a Proud Momma
TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow


New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Ozzy's Mom November 12, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

i also follow the show ANTM. this cycle i like jane and ann, hope they make it to the top.

rismahutabarat November 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

Can't wait to see who's gonna be the ANTM too :)

Hop here from FFI and follow you
Happy Friday
Risma
http://rismahutabarat.blogspot.com/2010/11/boredom-go-away.html

gemini November 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Hahhaha....we're on girls...whose gonna be the next ANTM.....we have something in common here.!

Billy Rhythm November 12, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

I played a gig yesterday, and the host looked just like Tim Gunn!

I'd love to have you visit me over at www.billyrhythm.com/wordpress.

Electra November 13, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Nice to see another ANTM fan!

Mel Cole November 13, 2010 at 2:02 AM  

Our little ones are sure entertainers. :) Happy Friday to you Marice!

Foursons November 13, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

I love the picture of your two loves. :)

I'm going to go check out your givaway right now!

Thanks for linking up!

Alicia November 13, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

What a cute photo!!! Love her socks!!

How are you, my friend?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP