Friday Fill-ins #53, Friday Follow #30 and Letters of Intent #31 (365/309)

Friday, November 5, 2010


And...here we go!
1. Sometimes, love just ain't enough. (LOL!)
2. So you would have an idea, I would love to explain to you about the whole thing.
3. Small world it is, after all.
4. Getting encouraging words from your bosses after having a toxic day is very enlightening.
5. I keep meaning to take a long break but projects keep on coming.
6. I have not seen it ...yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a bonding time with my little one coz I will be on leave at work, tomorrow my plans include nothing much just relaxing and preparing my upcoming giveaway and Sunday, I want to run another 5k in the morning and we'll be off for the little one's dental appointment!

Foursons

Pole in the middle of the road,

I don't understand why you are located in the middle of the road when you should not be there. Plus you are not noticeable enough, needless to say, Whitey's butt hit you when I did a short reverse :( Good thing, hubby was able to remove the mark on Whitey's butt.

From a Driver whose regretting passing that road
To my Lovely Readers,
This will be up real soon! Please stay-tuned! Excited much!

From your humble Author
TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow

New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

4 lovely thoughts on this:

Foursons November 5, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

There's a pole in the middle of the road? What?! That doesn't make any sense.

I look forward to your giveaway.

Thanks for linking up!

Billy Rhythm November 6, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

There really is something nice about kind words from the boss, huh? I try to let my employees know frequently that they're appreciated.

Mama Zen November 6, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

A pole in the middle of the road? How crazy!

SenoraG November 6, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Why the heck is there a pole is the middle of the road? That's nuts.
TGIF

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP