Be Alert!

Monday, November 22, 2010

After my work last Sunday, Hubby decided to pick me up and accompanied me to SM Southmall for my usual manicure and pedicure. We sort of have some alone time since we didn’t tag along our little one because she was still a bit under the weather at that time. We were supposed to watch Harry Potter too but we ran out of time because aside from the mani/pedi, it was also the schedule for my usual eyebrow thread.

So while I was doing my stuffs, Hubby opted to kill time in one of the computer rentals found inside the mall. He just played some online games found on Facebook. Though I am not that fan of accessing any of your accounts from a public place, I let him do that instead of allowing him to shop alone (That is much cheaper right? LOL!) I am just a bit worried that there might be a Keylogger installed on those computers that can be use to breach into your accounts. I know that these computer shops are running some sort of virus and firewall software to prevent this kind of stuffs but still you couldn’t help not to wonder if that is enough to prevent someone from doing their dirty deeds. I know that most of you are also aware of how far can a hacker do if they were able to access your account, and just by thinking of its after-effects that really scares me. Good thing that social networking sites like Facebook according to Hubby have their ways of preventing account hacking. And he said that he did change his password at home after accessing his account on a public computer, smart move! :)

Had anyone of you tried using a computer from a computer rentals or internet shops? What do you do to prevent unauthorized access to your account?


2 lovely thoughts on this:

bingkee November 23, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

I erased the history and delete cache browsing after I log out.

Chick-Chat with Jamie November 29, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

My husband did that once but like your husband, he changed the passwords right away when he got home. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP