Wordless Wednesday #197 and Sepia Scene #55 (365/279)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010






Peek-a-boo!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

Danielle October 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Oh! She is adorable! Love the coloring!! Great picture!

Sukhmandir Kaur October 6, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

She is precious , it's so heartwarming to watch them grow and learn about their world. Happy WW

Bernie October 6, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Hide n seek, or is she just not playing!?!? lol

Mine is up as well at AussiePomm (View from my Office Window),

have a great WW!!

scrapchick October 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Cute! Like the tone! Happy WW!

Indrani October 6, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Aww... that is so SO cute. :)

Stefany October 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

CUTE!!!! I love peek-a-boo pics!

Auntie E October 6, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Ah so cute.. Hide and seek.

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ October 6, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

aww I love your girly girl!! Our babies have growns so much! I hope one day we can have a play date and a girls night out!! =)
Have a lovely week BFF!!!!

Astro October 6, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Babies are so cute.. peak a boo!!

Stevebethere October 6, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

That deserves the biggest awwwwww!

Happy WW!

Andrea October 6, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

What a great capture...I love it! You'll cherish this as she gets older :)

bigguysmama October 7, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Oh, I loved to play peek-a-boo with my toddlers! So long ago...

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

LeeAnn October 7, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Adorable! I love playing peek-a-boo with the little ones. It is so much fun! :-)

Thanks for linking up today. I hope you're having a fabulous day!

Tiff October 7, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

I see you!!!! Love her pig tails!

Just Writing October 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Peek a boo, I see you! She is cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP