Shoot Me! 6 of 52 and Nostalgia #8 (365/287)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

Photobucket

Before we got married, hubby and I were both active in sports. He was into basketball and I was into volleyball. Since we were working on a same company back then, we've actively participated in our company's sports fest!We have so much fun! Not just on the games but the happenings and gimmicks every after games!


I miss playing volleyball because now that we don't have much time, I don't think I can be able to play again. But at least, I am into a new sports now, running!

How about you, what sports were you into before/are you in to right now?
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Rossel October 14, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

dati pala kayong officemates parang kami. those are great wacky shots.
Memories with Bubbles.

Clarissa October 14, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

I really adore you for running!Have read about you active on running thru your posts^_^

Nostalgia

Kayce October 14, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

Wow! its good to know both of you are athletic sis!

Vernz October 14, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

buti pa kayo sista, both atletic... gusto ko rin kaso wala talaga sa spirit naming mag-asawa lol... nice to reminisce...

NOSTALGIA here

Vhen October 14, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

you are really into sports and that's great!

following you now hope you follow back =)

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com

*josie* October 14, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

that's good, at least you managed to keep fit. :D

Wifey10 October 14, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

wow sporty couple! yong hubby ko loves sport ako parang lampayatot!hehe

imriz October 14, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

wow, u are both athletic. i hope i can run, too:(((

hahpiness October 15, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

si archie yun ah! haha.

missed visiting your blog mi! and missed you too.

tc. kisses to maisie!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too October 15, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I love the old pictures!
I ran track in high school, and just got back into running a year and a half ago.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP