Ruby Tuesday #52 and Wordless Wednesday #205 (365/299)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010



ruby tuesday


Here are the photos from our Pink Run: D'Feeting Breast Cancer run at McKinley Hills, Taguig courtesy by my lovely kumare, Gracey!



It was another 5k-run at Pink Run, and 'twas my slowest but still it felt great! My first run on friggin uphills and narrow roads on Upper McKinley but the chika to the max and photo shoot with my mars Gracey, made it all worth it! Whoosa!!!


5 lovely thoughts on this:

HOOTIN' ANNI October 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Fantastic...hope a lot of money was given and donated and raised by all the runners!!!

Candy for the brave this week, is my RT. Here is the link...
http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2010/10/trick-r-treat.html

He & Me + 3 October 26, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

look at your cute shoes. That is awesome that you are doing these runs. I have to say I am a bit jealous. LOL Wish I loved running a little more.
Hugs,
Mimi

Steadfast Ahoy! October 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Great for you running for the cure. You put me to shame, as I have become terribly sedintary. I did do the 50K bike fund raiser for the new cancer center in Our Town, but not much else. Glad the weather went away from where you live, and that you remain safe.
Rosemary

Mel Cole October 26, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Hope you had a good race!

Come & check me out with My Ruby Tuesday here

Stevebethere October 27, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

A great cause, and well done for doing it

Happy WW!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP