Ruby Tuesday #51 and Wordless Wednesday #202 (365/292)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010



ruby tuesday


We saw something new when Hubby and I went to SM Megamall last Saturday. It might not be new for some, but since it's been a while since the last time we went there, so for us this is new. 


Have you seen this and eaten on this place already? It's a Singaporean-style restaurant. This is our first time to taste Singaporean food. Hubby ordered this Teriyaki Chicken and Garlic Rice

while I got the Singapore Bee Hon.

Plus we got additional Pork Siew Mai. I prefer this one over any other Siew Mai that we have tried. It's much tastier and meatier :)

Hubby got this Rose Mary Juice which he don't like that much LOL!
Here's part of their menu list, sorry I was not able take a pic of the back side hehe

Our first experience was just so-so. For me it is more like those Chinese food we have tried, nothing special. Or maybe we haven't tried the other Singaporean specialties. 

How about you, have your tried any Singaporean-style restaurants or food?

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Marites October 19, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

that looks yummy! i guess, it's more Chinese considering the chinese has a lot of influence in Singapore. My Rt is here.

EastCoastLife October 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

You have to come to Singapore to eat the REAL stuff. I'm afraid the dishes you had have been tweaked to suit Filipino palates.

HOOTIN' ANNI October 19, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Yummy....but, I must add, anything that says "Megamall" just would purely and simply entice me!!!

Jama October 19, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Orchard Road is a major shopping center in Singapore, with malls, restaurants,boutique, hair saloon etc etc ...lining up from one end of Orchard Road to the other.

You can find all kind of food being sold here , from international to the local.

Misalyn October 19, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Looks yummy! I echo with EastCoastlife's comment.

Sandy October 19, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

The drink is really red!

ilanadavita October 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

I am a fan of Asian cuisine too.

mARTy October 20, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

yummy!! wanna try this;-)

London Is Cool October 20, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Asian food is the business, I think I need to start eating more of it...it looks delicous!

Robin October 21, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

That looks delicious and I love the way you're encouraged to look in the kitchen before ordering.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

lazyclick October 21, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Wow! looks like a nice place for dine.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP