Post it Note Tuesday! #29 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #18

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That One Mom




And also it's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! Feel free to wander over my blogs to know me more!
See yah!



13 lovely thoughts on this:

Terry October 19, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

dear marice..i am so sorry that the weather is so bad in your country..i never realized until just this evening when crown of beauty told me...it is so frustrating and stressful for you and yes our prayers can help!
thank you so much for your visit, and i know that it has been a long time since i said hi but things are slowing down a bit with life and i will visit more often dear one!...god bless you..love terry

June Freaking Cleaver October 19, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Here's to hoping that Juan takes a different course, and all are safe and sound.

Junneth October 19, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Praying that God will give you strength Sis not to be sick.... " Bawal magkasakit!"

seth October 19, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

same prayers here...for Typhoon Juan to leave as soon as possible...

carinamodella October 19, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

yes, prayers for Juan to go away. he already brought floods in the metropolis. btw, i have an award for you sis, please check my blog:
http://ilumin.blogspot.com/2010/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

Leah October 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Yep.. I do hope so, too. Im in the Visayas region but early this morning, we experience heavy rain and strong wind here.. But it stopped now. Mabuti na lang.. Safe na kami dito. Though I can't say the same for the people in the Luzon region.. Kakatakot si Bagyong Juan.

Anyway, PINT newbie here.. Not yet a mom, but I hope it's okay to join this meme.. Please check out my post-its. Thanks a bunch!! =)

K October 19, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Prayers said! New follower from PINT!
~K
bigklittlea.blogspot.com

Evonne October 19, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

I hope Juan takes a different course and you stay safe!

bj October 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

So glad to hear from you, dear one.
I am saying a prayer for your country..:)
xo bj

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too October 20, 2010 at 3:31 AM  

I hope you feel better soon!
Continuing to pray for your country!

That One Mom October 20, 2010 at 5:38 AM  

A typhoon sounds scary. Here's hoping it doesn't hit you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP