Mellow Yellow Monday #60, Blue Monday #51, Wordless Wednesday #204 and Pixelbug Weekend #47 (365/296-298)

Monday, October 25, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! For local blogger, how's your Monday so far and for most of you, how's weekend? Luckily, the typhoon that was forecast by PAGASA to landfall during the weekend, went a different way! Thanks God! Thanks for all your prayers!
Now here's the glimpse of my weekend, our new discovery:


 This was bought by my sister-in-law, though it is sugar-free, the yumminess is still there. I love it!

Then Sunday, thanks God we got a nice weather and I was able to join Adidas King Of The Road held at Bonifacio Global City, The Fort Taguig! Honestly, I am still sickie that time (and til now but a bit better) but luckily I was able to conquer another 5k-run. There were over 10k runners who joined the event.


The route was not that good because you have to slow down a couple of times due to some flooded areas. Though I was not able to do sub 30 and didn't beat my fastest time, I still have a great bonding time with my amigas :) Thanks mareng Gracey for the photos, more photos to follow!

Thanks much for being so patient, been having crazy weeks and will be on til first week of November. If you are wondering about my giveaway, I will start that as soon as I got a chance.

Have a safe and great week! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

18 lovely thoughts on this:

gemini October 25, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Love your weekend! Gooooggogogogogo!

Jan October 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

Lovely blue ideas, Marice,
God Bless,
Jan

Joyful October 25, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Thank God you were spared from the typhoon for sure. Lovely blues.

SASSY MOM October 25, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Wow! My brother is also a finisher and he's very proud of his medal.

That's really cool.

Pixelbug Weekend

Vernz October 25, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

cool, sige umpisahan ko na rin to... hahaha... congrats! dropping by for BM..
My Blue Monday here

hahai.ponce October 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

cool! inviting you to join the Million Hectare Challenge on Nov 21 at McKinley Hill, we have 3k, 5k and 10k...kids and families can join as a team, join na!

Auntie E October 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

what a great weekend!
My Monday links for you:
My garden blog
My At home blog

SmilingSally October 25, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

I'm glad that terrible storm is finally gone.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice!

Donnie October 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

Cool blue pictures. Hope you continue to feel better.

w0rkingAth0mE October 26, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

love sugar free ice cream =)

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too October 26, 2010 at 2:43 AM  

I'm so glad you had a good weekend! Congrats on the race!

☆Mama Ko☆ October 26, 2010 at 3:53 AM  

That one busy week and good exercise to stay fit.

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/10/blue-monday-weekend-blues-adventures.html

LhanLhan October 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

gusto ko din sanang sumali jan sa adidas run but have to work on sundays.. tsk tsk tsk..

anne October 27, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Sarap ng blue monday mo nakakagutom hehehe mine is up and its here thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/10/blue-monday-16-blue-thing-at-pool.html

i♥pinkc00kies February 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM  

is that michelle's putong ube?? ive been wanting to try that!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP