Mellow Yellow Monday #59, Blue Monday #50, Wordless Wednesday #202 and Pixelbug Weekend #46 (365/289-291)

Monday, October 18, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! For local blogger, how's your Monday so far and for most of you, how's weekend? I just hope and pray that everyone is safe from Typhoon Megi. I got a pretty busy weekend! Here's a glimpse of it:
 Hubby and I went to SM Megamall last Saturday since it was having a mega 3-day Sale. It was not such a good experience, though we were kinda expecting a difficulty in finding a parking slot, we were still shocked! We arrived early but still we we're stuck for almost two hours waiting for a slot :( We definitely learned our lesson. 


Then on Sunday, I ran 5k at McKinley Hills for the Pink Run 2010 (photos to follow) then we went to Pampanga for my new nephew's Christening. 


Then I have to work Sunday night til Monday morning and here's a glimpse of the sky just an hour ago
no rains but the sky and the weather is kinda gloomy. Perfect for cuddling. But I hope and pray that the typhoon will leave the country soon. 
Would you please say a prayer for our country?

Thanks much for being so patient, been having crazy weeks and will be on til first week of November. If you are wondering about my giveaway, I will start that as soon as I got a chance.

Have a safe and great week!






===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

17 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 October 18, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

praying for your country. Beautiful christening picture. yeah for another 5k. you go girl. That is awesome!
Hugs,
Mimi

LV October 18, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

You have more patience than I do. I would never wait that long to park or anything else.

The Quintessential Magpie October 18, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

I hope everyone there is safe!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your nephew's baptism. What a happy day!

Speaking of happy, Happy Blue Monday to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

January October 18, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

super traffic and super dami tao sa mall pag "sale".

Beautiful Flower
Christmas Around the Corner

Cafe au lait October 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Hirap talaga pumunta sa SM pag sale. traffic na wla pa parking.

My Blue Monday.

Vernz October 18, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Hope it will sis... wow sale, wow haba ng pila, wow walang parking .. di bale..lol..

MyBlue Monday here

anne October 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Happy Christening to your nephew! My Blue Monday is here thanks! http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/10/i-was-having-nice-coffee-alone-at-chico.html

Auntie E October 18, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

I like that kind of day. Just sitting with hot apple cider and a roaring fire. Now that nice.
My Blue Monday link for you

SmilingSally October 18, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

What a nice family time!

Happy Blue Monday, Maurice! Be sure to check out my book giveaways.

chubskulit October 18, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Buti ka pa sis daming run activities hehehe.

Gorgeous!

Please come and see my Mellow Yellow post when you have time. Thank you and have a nice day!

Mama Ko October 19, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

Dami mong na accoplish sa weekend, nice post sis.

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/10/blue-monday-visit-from-mr-blue-jay.html

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too October 19, 2010 at 2:47 AM  

It looks like you had a busy weekend! Congrats on the 5K! I will keep your country in my prayers.

Donnie October 19, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Wow, I got tired just reading this. You are one busy lady. Hope you all stay safe.

Helena October 19, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Great photos. I really love the morning sky one. It's kind of ironic that bad weather makes for such gorgeous photos. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Helena October 19, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Great photos. I really love the morning sky one. It's kind of ironic that bad weather makes for such gorgeous photos. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

shopannies October 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

sounds like my kind of day

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP