Mellow Yellow Monday #58, Blue Monday #49, Wordless Wednesday #199 and Pixelbug Weekend #45 (365/282-284)

Monday, October 11, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! For local blogger, how's your Monday so far and for most of you, how's weekend? We don't have much happening last weekend since I did go to work Sunday night not to mention I stayed over lunch time of Saturday from Friday's work. Yeah, I am really having crazy weeks indeed! But being busy is good :)

Let me just share my recent food find! I found this along Festival Mall's stalls along it's hall way. I was looking for what to bring my little one and this was what I found:


I bought their ensaymaditas with lots of cheese on top and chocolate syrup in between slices. It is so soft that a slice or two can fit into your mouth all at once. And it is indeed yummy! One box of it with 20 slices (a slice with 2"x2' dimension) cost PHP165. I will definitely try their Dulce de Leche the next time.

Here's the list of their branches if you are interested:

Last week, at last I got my Pink Run's race kit:

And lastly, got another clear sky shot while I was on my way home


Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com




14 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 October 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

I am loving all the sky pictures I am seeing in blog land today. Gorgeous sky you h ad.
Hugs,
Mimi

LV October 11, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Good food and blue skies. It does not get much better than that.

Mama Ko October 11, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

The ensaymada looks delish sis. ganda ng clouds talaga sa atin ano

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/10/blue-monday-my-bluepink-passengers.html

maria October 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Those look yummy.

Have a great Monday!

My Blue Monday.

Kebeni October 11, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

okay, you got me. Cheese and chocolate sauce is a bizarre combination

Wifey10 October 11, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

mmmm looks so yummy and really cheesy! hope you could check my entry too!

http://alwaysfilipina.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-36th-year-anniversary-to-my-pil.html

SmilingSally October 11, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Happy Blue Monday, Marice! Check out my book giveaways.

Jeanne October 11, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

Good morning, this, (whatchcallit0 looks good. Smile. I have never eaten this. I want to though, after seeing your photo.

Your sky photo is so pretty. Blue skies and white clouds. The perfect day.
Hugs, Jeanne

Clarissa October 12, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Those are yummy ensaymaditas,sis.I miss eating those.

Pixel Bug Weekend

SASSY MOM October 18, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Mmmmm. I love those cheeezy ensaimada!

Lourdes Espanol November 27, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

The ensaymadas look delicious.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP