Mellow Yellow Monday #57, Blue Monday #48, Wordless Wednesday #195 and Pixelbug Weekend #44 (365/275-277)

Monday, October 4, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! For local blogger, how's your Monday so far and for most of you, how's weekend? We have so much fun this weekend, Sunday to be exact since we just spent the whole Saturday resting and catching some Zs after having crazy weeks! Here's a glimpse of what happened over the weekend:

Slow down please and don't beat it :) 
My project of taking photos of all the traffic lights signs is now completed :) 

 We saw the Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole yesterday and we have enjoyed it, well actually just us but the little one, not much. We saw it not in 3D since we are not sure yet if our little tot is ready to watch movies in 3D.  The effects are awesome, for some reasons some scenes reminded us of Avatar movie. The owls are so cute but for me this is not much for kids who are less than 7 years of age, i think because some part of it our kinda dark. Our little tot slept the most part of the movie. But this is still worth watching, and so entertaining. I just have one comment though, the other owls look more of a feather duster heheh


I am not sure what you call this, but this grasses with white top only grow during BER months. Whenever we see these, that remind us that Christmas is just around the corner :)

Again, this week will be as crazy as last week and this might go on til the first week of November so please excuse my absence again my lovely blogger friends. I will try to visit you all as soon as I got a chance.


Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

16 lovely thoughts on this:

spinninglovelydays October 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

I'm not an expert at all, but isn't that grass cogon? :)

Dinah October 4, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

oh, we just watched Legend of the Guardians last Saturday and my kids loved it! But my niece who is 5, didnt. She had her fingers in her ears all the time :-)

Mellow Yellow

maria October 4, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Sounds like a good movie.

My Blue Monday.

Karen October 4, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Love the pic with the grasses! Hope life settles down a bit for you. Happy Blue Monday.

Dianne - Bunny Trails October 4, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

The grass is beautiful!! I never thought about them being the BER months. LOL!

C. October 4, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

hehe, when you said "feather duster", it made me think of the last lady gaga's outfit :p she wore something like that on her head :)

SmilingSally October 4, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

It seems that all the movies want to stick in 3-D now. I really don't care for it.

That tall white feathered grass grows year round in Florida.

Happy Blue Monday, Marice!

Auntie E October 5, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

I so want to see that movie, Maybe I will go today. Now for the last photo. I love it, Reminds me of a late fall day.
Lovely photos. Love the trip photos.
My Blue Monday link for you

Donnie October 5, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

As the Granny I no longer take the little ones to the movies. I'd rather just buy the tickets for my son to take them. Took the oldest, then 5, to see Shrek and we had to leave the theater when some scenes came on. His mom said he had nightmares...oooops. Love your blue photos.

Kim, USA October 5, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

Wow going to see a movie is already very expensive but for sure it's a lot of fun!
Fishes & Bird

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too October 5, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

The last picture is gorgeous!
That movie looks cute...I may wait until it comes out on DVD.

SASSY MOM October 5, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Maybe I'll watch that in DVD. I have been missing a lot of movies lately.


Thanks for sharing.

Pixelbug Weekend

JayLeigh October 5, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

The sky is so beautiful in your last picture!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP