Friday Fill-ins #49, Friday Follow #26 and Letters of Intent #27 (365/281)

Friday, October 8, 2010


And...here we go!
1. My favorite month is December because it's the time for kids.
2. I would love to have a touch of a fresh breeze.
3. I love to sniff the sweet smell scent of Lancome Miracle.
4. Chocolate with Peanut waffle from Pancake House is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.
5. The hobby I enjoy most is running and of course blogging.
6. It's almost 12MN and I am still working, oh my!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to busy night as usual, tomorrow my plans include relaxing and having fun with my little one whom I misses so much and Sunday, I want to have a good rest because I will be at work at night Argh!

Foursons
 To My Little One,

I apologize for not being with you most of day this past few weeks! Momma is working, and you know this is for you. I miss you so much!

From a Mom whose working hard for her little one

To My Work,

I just hope that we'll finish this project real soon! It's not a joke working for over 12hours a day! Really! From 83lbs, I am now 79.2lbs! but that I am not whining heheh Just my time for my family that you are taking!

From a Dedicated Engineer
TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow
New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Excuse my absence my fellow blogger friends! Been having a crazy week!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Rachel October 8, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Sounds like you need a vacation!

That picture of your little one is beautiful!

C. October 8, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

chocolate peanut waffle...Well done, i'm hungry now :p

Judy October 8, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Love the picture of your little one.. she's beautiful! Happy Friday and here's hoping work calms down for you very soon!!

Billy Rhythm October 8, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

MMMmmm. Chocolate/peanut waffle sounds delish!

Mel Cole October 8, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Oh my gosh, your so skinny! WTG girl!

deepintheheartoftexas2 October 9, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

Rachel is right, you do need a vacation. Your little one is cute.

Foursons October 9, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

I know I've said this before, but your daughter is so beautiful. I hope you get to have a long, relaxing weekend with her.

Thanks for linking up!

He & Me + 3 October 9, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Omgosh you are so tiny. I love that picture of your sweet girl. Wow is she getting big. I hope things slow down for you soon. YOu sound like me.
So busy
Hugs,
Mimi

Elvie October 9, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

you're baby is cute, i hope that you can finally finish your project so you can spend more time with her :-)


from my blog:
GA Trip to Jollibee

I Love-Hate America by Bing October 9, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Wow...sounds tempting...chocolate peanut waffle.....

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too October 11, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

I think you need a break, my friend!
Your baby girl is just beautiful!

vichygurl October 11, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

She's adorable! I'm your new follower =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP