Shoot Me! 4 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #194, Nostalgia #6 and Project 52 #37 (365/273)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans

Photobucket

Just recently, was really surprised because one of my cousins scanned some old photos of us and shared it over the Facebook. We could not help ourselves not to laugh upon seeing those! Everything was hilarious LOL From the hair styles up to clothes we were wearing hahah It was raining comments every where! So funny! Would you be able to spot me from those two photos? (Yeah I need to share just two heheh and btw, we have made sure that this gotta be ceased or else! LOL)

 


12 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit September 30, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

I think ikaw yung nasa gitan sa first picture sis hehehe. If I guess it right, you have to give me a prize lol..

anne September 30, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Uhmmm ang hirap naman to point you out in the picture girl, good for you because you still have those pictures hehehe

Gee September 30, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

hmmmm... mahina ako sa ganito eh. hehehe. ikaw ba ang youngest doon sa pic sa baba?

happy blogging!

imriz September 30, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

hmmm, ang hirap nman hulaan sino ka jan, hehe. what's nice w/ these pics were, they're old but the memories remains intact.

Jenn Valmonte September 30, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

It's really funny (and nice) to see old pictures in Facebook - buti na lang may Facebook na, we can have a copy of the pictures.

My Nostalgia post is up HERE.

Vernz September 30, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

sis, hirap hulaan..hahahah.. but sure technology let us travel back.. so nice...

Nostalgia here

Jan n Jer September 30, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

cute photos from your past!

Sunshinelene October 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

i can't find you, gurl! ur too small. but i know these pics are full of memories.

happy weekend!

Arlene
http://sunshineleneforlife.com/

Wifey10 October 1, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

galing naman you stil ahve these photos, kami ala nito.haay mama ko siguro buhaha..hehe..Good day! here's my entry

http://alwaysfilipina.blogspot.com/2010/09/highschool-life.html

Mel Cole October 1, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Ikaw ba yang second from the left in the first picture then the tallest kid in the 2nd picture? Very nice family pic.

My Nostalgia here
Hubby's Nostalgia here

Erin October 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Cute pictures...I can't pick you out.

Lourdes Espanol November 25, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

I like looking at old pictures. Very nostalgic.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP