Shoot Me! 3 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #190, Nostalgia #5 and Project 52 #36 (365/266)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


Photobucket

These were taken during the my godson's 1st birthday party. Yes, that was a children's party but apparently basing from the photos below, it looks more like a Valentines' or a Couples' Party LOL! Part of the program was the newspaper game involving most of the couples present during the party and hubby and I were included. I am a bit nostalgic on this one too because this was our first time to participate in games like this. Not because we don't want to, but we were so shy to participate LOL! But last Sunday was different. Maybe because we were really comfortable with the audiences and the other participants too. It was so much fun! And we won! LOL!




Can you tell from the very first that we got advantage?! LOL!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit September 23, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Beautiful couple sis and love the curvalicious bod hehehe.

Jennifer September 23, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Looks like ya'll where having fun, lol

Jan n Jer September 23, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Fun photos, looks like a good time!

Robyn September 23, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Looks like a fun time. Great pictures.

chubskulit September 23, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Please Shoot Me a visit when you have spare time, thanks!

Vernz September 23, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Hi sis, awww. you really had fun ... nice great photos...

my nostalgia is at On This Side of Town

Silvergirl September 24, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

nice couple!! when i saw the first pic, i was thinking its ur child, that ur hubby carry it, LOL its YOU!!
hehehe, morning

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too September 28, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

Love the pictures! It looks like you were having a lot of fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP