Shoot Me! 1 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #183 and Project 52 #34 (365/252)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans


Yey! My first entry for Shoot Me! after completing the 52 weeks last week :) Here are the other photos from my recent run at Figaro 1st Fun run!







Thanks to my friends Gracey, Bridson and Greentenial Run for the wonderful photos!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

16 lovely thoughts on this:

Jennifer September 9, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Very Cool... I love the 3rd pic. of you all jumping, too cute!

margie September 9, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

I love the jumping picture. It makes me laugh when they call the race a "Fun Run." Cause really is it really fun? I use to run cross country in high school and I can remember it wasn't fun.

carrielt September 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Opps the Margie comment was me.

Secret Mom Thoughts September 10, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Great shots. Love the jumping one.

chubskulit September 10, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

Love the jump shots sis, sige ang pasexy mo dyan ah hehehe.

Please Shoot Me a visit when you can, thanks!

The Church Lady September 10, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

I love the jumping shot! Does this mean you are starting over?

Erin September 10, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

You look like you were having such a great time. You don't look wiped out from your run at all. You all look like you're ready for a photo shoot for some sports magazine.

Mom. Nonstop. September 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Good luck on the year long project, your action shots look great!

Mom. Nonstop. September 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Good luck on the year long project, your action shots look great!

Mom. Nonstop. September 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Good luck on the year long project, your action shots look great!

bingkee September 10, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

It sounds fun.....with all your friends running together...nice pics too.

~KATE~ September 10, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

another year for a challenge! you look cute! ^^,
thanks for dropping by and commenting!

Dena E's Blog September 11, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

You are all GORGEOUS SissY!!!
Continued HUggggggggggs Dena

Clarissa September 13, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

Whatta a challenge!Thumbs up to that dear!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too September 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

Those pictures are so fun! You are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP