Ruby Tuesday #45 and Wordless Wednesday #181 (365/250)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010



ruby tuesday




Have you seen this type of mobile phone? Yes that is a mobile phone not a calculator! I am one of the people who was fooled by this mobile phone. I saw this carried by one of my friends last Saturday morning and I was surprised why she would need to carry a calculator while running. Only to find out that it was a mobile phone. Cute! She said that she used this whenever she is traveling using a public utility vehicles so it won't drive any attention. Sad to say, it is not safe to use any high end gadgets when you are in a too public place. Cherry Mobile is a genius by creating this kind of mobile phone, it is the Cherry Mobile P1. And this is just around PHP900 (roughly 19$). Cool right?

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

7 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 September 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

That is one cool phone. My oldest would love that.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Hugs,
mimi

khaye September 7, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

oh!that is cool..I thought a calculator.
http://www.rachelcay.com/2010/09/ruby-tuesday-hot-choco.html

maria September 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

When I first saw that one, I thought it was a calculator.

Happy Ruby!

Maria @ LSS

verabear September 7, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Just last Friday, there were at least four people around me using this type of phone. Not bad. They come in different cute colors too. Highschoolers can take it to school and keep it in their bags without worrying much.

Auntie E September 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM  

very interesting. I first glance I thought a calculator. Cool idea.
My Ruby Link for you

chubskulit September 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

I would like to have one hehehe.

Hope you can take a peek on my ruby tuesday, thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP