Mellow Yellow Monday #55, Blue Monday #46, Wordless Wednesday #188 and Pixelbug Weekend #42 (365/261-263)

Monday, September 20, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone! For local blogger, how's your Monday so far and for most of you, how's weekend? We got a pretty busy weekend, from going to Pampanga for Baby Lucas Meet and Greet to my Godson Iñigo's 1st Birthday Party yesterday. Here's a glimpse of the happenings last weekend, first the latest addition to our family:


Baby Lucas Eugene! My sister-in-law's first baby! Btw, he's the first baby boy and the latest among the 5 grandchildren of Hubby's parents.

He was so tiny that my little one was so careful to touch him.
(In photos: Tita Aya, Maisie, Lala and her Baby Lucas)

Now here's cake from yesterday's birthday party:

courtesy by Jollibee :)

We really have so much this weekend and so is our little one :)
I just finished running 5k in 40mins! A great way to start the week!

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Eds September 20, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Hi sis taga Pampanga ka? Ako tga dun ako ehe cute naman ng baby mo! :)

Love your entry sis! Thanks for sharing! :)

http://www.mypreciousniche.com/2010/09/mellow-yellow-monday87.html

ShutterHappyJenn September 20, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

So cute!!!

Happy birthday, Inigo!

My PBWeekend is posted HERE. Have a great week ahead!

Lynn September 20, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Wow, cute! Babies always make me nostalgic.

LYNN

kat September 21, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

hmmm sarap ng baby amoy-amoyin hehehe..kakagigil..hehe

thanks sa comment mizh

He & Me + 3 September 21, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

What a precious baby and congrats to your SIL. Beautiful baby.
Happy Birthday to your godson too. Cake looks yummy
hugs,
Mimi

SASSY MOM September 25, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Such a cutie! Id love to cuddle that sweet lil angel.

Happy Birthday to Inigo.

Pixelbug Weekend

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP