Mellow Yellow Monday #54, Blue Monday #45, Wordless Wednesday #184 and Pixelbug Weekend #41 (365/254-256)

Monday, September 13, 2010

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!
How's everyone' weekend? Ours was another one of those laid-back-weekends. We don't have much happenings, we just had some movie marathon last Saturday and here's one of the movies that we watched:

(Photo Source: Google)

As a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt swore an oath to duty, honor and country. Her loyalty will be tested when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture. Salt's efforts to prove her innocence only serve to cast doubt on her motives, as the hunt to uncover the truth behind her identity continues and the question remains: "Who is Salt?" Written by Sony Pictures (Source:IMDb)
I love the movie! Though it seems unfinished to me, but I like the twist of the story. Plus in this flick you will see a different Angelina Jolie, far from the all-made-up Tomb Raider-like characters that she portrays. She still did some awesome stunts but in a more ordinary and lady-like manner but still of course, stunts are far from reality just like most of the action flicks. Some parts of the movie reminds me of the Alias TV series which made me like it more. This is such an entertaining movie and worth watching.

Also last Saturday, hubby brought me a cake, Mango Bravo, my fave from Conti's.


It's a frozen cake layered by almonds, chocolates, chiffon and some that I don't know the names sorry hehe covered with yummy icing and topped with mangoes. I have been craving for this and hubby definitely made my weekend! :)

And this was taken during my Sunday 5k-run just outside our subdivision.

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

15 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 September 13, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

happy Monday. I haven't seen that movie yet. I will have to rent it.
That cake looks lovely. YUM. The sky is beautiful too. Love blue skies and clouds.
Hope you have a great week,
Hugs,
Mimi

Dianne September 13, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

the cake looks amazing!!

A 2 Z September 13, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Hi Marice,

Love your post. Happy Blue Monday! I saw SALT twice. I had promised a girlfriend I would wait to see it with her but in the meantime my daughter begged me to see it. Its not bad but twice is a bit much!

Anne-Marie

SmilingSally September 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

That skywriting is amazing!

Happy Blue Monday! Check out my book giveaway.

Liza September 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Last night we watched Salt on dvd too. :) The Mango Bravo is making me drool. Love Conti's. :)

Liz @ MLC

hahai.ponce September 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

love the cake too! really a specialty of contis :)

nice subdivision where you live in, quite close to nature. refreshing and a good break from the busy life of city-living.

Sarah September 13, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

Wow...that is an amazing cake! :) Sounds like you've had a great week...thanks for sharing!

HaPpY bLuE mOnDaY!

Sarah

RNSANE September 13, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

Sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend. Good for you, doing that run. You deserved a nice yummy cake for your efforts!!

The Paint Splash September 14, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

LOVED the movie too! I think they are probably leaving room for a sequel.The cake looks so good! Pray you have a blessed week and get to come by for a visit. Debbie

Dhemz September 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

awwww...bongga naman nang entry mo dito sis...kakatakam lalo na yung cake...ehehehe!

Dhemz September 14, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

awwww...bongga naman nang entry mo dito sis...kakatakam lalo na yung cake...ehehehe!

Clarissa September 14, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Wow!The cake looks divine!

SASSY MOM September 14, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Wow! that's a great way to spend the weekend. I love that movie and the cake is sooo sinfully delicious.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP