Mellow Yellow Monday #53, Blue Monday #44, Wordless Wednesday #180 and Pixelbug Weekend #40 (365/247-249)

Monday, September 6, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge

Pixel Bug weekend button 1
Hello everyone! How's the long weekend so far?
Here's a glimpse of our weekend, it don't have much happenings (well aside from what you will going to see next) since I am still not feeling well. Our little one has not fully recovered yet too but she is a lot better than me. Thanks to all who whispered prayers for us, sincerely appreciate it. Here's the highlight of my weekend, maybe the cause why I am still sick now LOL! 

Our first official run, Figaro 1st Fun Run held at Bonifacio High Street last Saturday.


figaro race bib

(photo above was grabbed from RunnersRunner Thanks!)

Unfortunately we were not included among the first 100 finishers, maybe on our next run! We will also try 5k the next time. A small breakfast was served by their sponsors, to name a few there's San Marino corned tuna, Figaro coffee, Gardenia breads and Summit Water for the hydration. We all had so much fun! I will post our photos later this week :)

Have a wonderful week ahead!!! 
Thanks much!!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

10 lovely thoughts on this:

Dinah September 6, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

wow, a great run for a good cause :-)

Mellow Yellow!

chubskulit September 6, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Grabe pagpasexy mo sis ah, kung andyan lang ako, i want to join too lol.

Spice Up Your Life for mellow yellow.

He & Me + 3 September 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

You are really getting into this running thing. Good for you.
Hugs,
Mimi

Vernz September 6, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

wow, so pasok ka sis sa in.. hahaah.. kailang ko pang ng maraming hangin dito ...

mine is posted at On This Side of Town

Liza September 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Get well soon sis, and the little one too.

Liz @ MLC

mel of mmdc7 Online September 6, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

aaww..may figaro fun run pala. sayang di ako nakasali. anyway, nice post sis. ;)

Mama Ko September 6, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

I would go with the free goodies then run later hehehe
That looks fun.

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/09/blue-monday-snuggie.html

SmilingSally September 6, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

I'm sorry that you're not feeling top notch, Marice. There's not much blue in your post today; maybe that's why you're blue.

Happy Blue Monday! Check out my book giveaway.

Rebecca September 7, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

How wonderful - great of you to do it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP