Friday Fill-ins #46, Friday Follow #23 and Letters of Intent #24 (365/260)

Friday, September 17, 2010


And...here we go!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a busy Friday night, tomorrow my plans include going to Pampanga to visit and meet the newest addition to our family, Baby Lucas and Sunday, I want to run in the morning and attend the 1st birthday party of my godson, Iñigo

Foursons

Motivation,

Thanks for coming back immediately. I still need you til early next year or maybe til I tell you that you can go and take a break.

From a Busy Stude
Body Clock,

Prepare yourself because it will surely be crazy next week.

From a Sleep-Deprived Mom

Shown at Boni Station Southbound

Shown at SM North Edsa
Nido 3+,

Thanks for giving our precious daughter a 3-day fame! You didn't know how proud and happy we are seeing her photos in two different billboards for 3 days. Thanks for the HAPPINESS!!!

From a Super Proud Mom

TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow



New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

13 lovely thoughts on this:

Sassy September 17, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Love your project 365.

It really force you to get out and about as there is only so many interesting pics you can get in the house.

vivapinay September 17, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

wow nice photo of your little girl.. di ako umabot for Nido..

Inspiring You To Save! September 17, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in.

http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

Inspiring You To Save! September 17, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in.

http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

Rachel September 17, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Oh my gosh!!! How exciting to see your little one on the billboards! CONGRATS!

C. September 17, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

wow, she was on billboards ! future celebrity Maisie :p ?

C. September 17, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

wow, she was on billboards ! future celebrity Maisie :p ?

chubskulit September 17, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Congratulations! Wala na yung metallic Friday sis?

Foursons September 17, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Yay, so glad to hear your motivation has returned!

What were the billboards advertising? That is so awesome to see your daughter's picture up there.

Thanks for linking up, I hope you enjoy your weekend!

He & Me + 3 September 18, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

That is so cool that your daughter got to be on a billboard. She is adorable. Love it.
Hugs,
Mimi

EihdraG September 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

Such a cute kiddo! I'd love to see my kid there too,lol.. :)

Carly September 19, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

How exciting to see your little one on a billboard!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP