Friday Fill-ins #44, Friday Follow #21 and Letters of Intent #22 (365/246)

Friday, September 3, 2010


And...here we go!

1. Family comes first.
2. Everything should be organized and planned properly because I don't like going back and forth if ever we missed something.
3. I love a reese peanutbuttercups.
4.Veggies topped with some red meat for me makes a good meal.
5. I've got the things I need for my next exams' preparation.
6. Cannibalism: wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a good night sleep since I am on vacation for today, tomorrow my plans include running in the early morning with few of my best buds at Boni High Street for Figaro 1st Run and Sunday, I want to just relax and catch lots of rest hoping that I am fully recovered by that time!

Foursons
Colds and Flu,

Can you and would you please leave me alone right away?! I need to be OK before the Figaro 1st Fun Run on Saturday, our first ever, well second running event actually, but hopefully it will be the first event where we will be seriously running. Please, oh pretty please, spare me this week!

From a Not-so-feeling-well/sneezing/coughing runner
Rain,

Go away please or just spare the whole Saturday. I know it is nice to run under the rain but it would be much better if it would only be just cloudy. Hear me please!

From a sick runner after running under the rain last Sunday


To My Metallic Friday Participants,

I have decided to put an end to this. I am sad to admit it, but it was not successful. But I'd like to you know that I truly appreciate all those who have supported me in my attempt to create a meme. Thank you so much!

From an Aspiring Meme Started who Failed

TGIF once again! Come and join us at 
friday-follow


New Friend 
Fridays

 and meet lots of wonderful bloggers! Thanks much for my new followers! Feel free to wander and comment on my simple abode! I love hearing those! Hope you will all have fun! I will definitely head over to your blogs and return the favor!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

12 lovely thoughts on this:

Ruthi September 3, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

happy Friday. we are praying for rain here now. it hast been so hot and humid in the past few days and in some parts of the state... no schools due to heat wave. this is the time we really appreciate rain so that land will cool off and save the plants.

hahpiness September 3, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

missed your blog mi. medyo im back na so ill be reading your posts again. :)

get well soon mars. and the rain, tag ulan na sa pinas.

Christin@Pregnant with power tools September 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Hi! Visiting from NFF! I love blogger too (what's with the blogger-hate out there?) I've been loving stats for awhile... blogger tries out all its fun new toys on "blogger in draft" (draft.blogspot.com) prior to putting it out to general public. You can check it out yourself!

Janine September 3, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

good luck with your exam and just enjoy the rain:)

happy weekend

mine is up too

http://moms-journey.com/2010/09/03/friday-fill-in-again.aspx

Reluctant Writer September 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Hi,

Im your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Have a great weekend.

http://rwriterjourney.blogspot.com/

Billy Rhythm September 3, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Great answer to #6! And peanut butter cups? Yum! Have you tried the mini dark chocolate ones? Divine!

Foursons September 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

I hope your run goes well in dry weather and you are feeling healthy. I can't imagine Saturday will be any fun otherwise.

Sorry about your Meme. :(

Thanks for linking up!

Shana September 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Here from Letters of Intent. I do hope you feel better before you need to run!!

terrid614 September 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

found u thru new friend friday! adorable blog! happy friday! i will be your latest follower once i get to my 'home' computer. our work sites will not allow us to do this. yikes. darn work. it gets in the way of everything!

p.s. i heart peanutbutter cups TOO! xo

purplg8r September 4, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

oooh...I agree with #3..yum!

Dena E's Blog September 6, 2010 at 5:25 AM  

Hey Sweet Sis,,,just had to stop by and say Thinking of You and Love ya too!!!
Hope you're better btw !!!
its been crazy here too with school and the boys in sports,,but I'm still here and thankful for you!!!
Gods blessings alllll over you Girlfriend!!!
Hugs Dena

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP