Stats Already Available in Blogger

Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Have you seen this? Before I hit the sack, just around eight hours ago, this was not available yet. I am usually late when it comes to local current events since I am following a different time zone and most of times I just rely online like those pinoy 24 tv if I want to watch the news on TV. But it looks like I am the one among the first bloggers who know about this new feature. This would definitely help those who wish to earn online through blogging like those who are into adsense revenue sharing since you need to be familiar to your website stats. If only I am too verse on that SEO stuffs, I might be able to use whatever I will earn on blogging buy properties such as those available on belize real estate. I think this is nice, because you don't need to login on Google Analytics to check your sites' statistic like traffic sources, page views and whatnots. These are all now available as part on Blogger menus. Great, right?! Good job Blogger and I think most of the bloggers who care much about their sites statistics would definitely be happy upon seeing this.

3 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit August 31, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Thanks for this is, I actually don't have any idea yet of this..

Angie August 31, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Awesome - I had not noticed til I saw your post!

Thanks!

Jenny September 1, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

That's great! Thanks so much for clueing me in!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP