Ruby Tuesday #43 and Wordless Wednesday #173 (365/236s)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010



ruby tuesday


Last Saturday, me together with a few of my best buds attended the Immuvit's Run Against Time held at Bonifacio High Street. The event was very informative. We have learned a lot on how to beat aging and on how to age younger. They have tackled more on Somatopause, which honestly that was the first time I have heard of that term and surprisingly, right now I am prone in having that condition (You may click on the link to know more about it.  ) They have taught us what should we be doing and the proper way of exercising to prevent us from experiencing this condition.


Here were the speakers on the event (I apologize though, I was not able to take note of the name of the lady speaker). The man in red is Coach Bob del Castillo while the man in white and black polo shirt is Coach Jim Saret. Thanks to them for such a wonderful and informative talks. 

We run for 3k after the talk and brought home some goodies sponsored by Runnr, Immuvit and Avida. We really have so much fun plus it was also a nice get together with my amigas. We can't wait for our next run!

Oh by the way, I will soon start my giveaway in celebration for my two blogs' blogiversaries. I am still accepting sponsorship, so if you want to be a part of it feel free to fill up the form in my side bar.
Thanks to all who already signed up! Appreciate your support guys!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

5 lovely thoughts on this:

simply kim August 24, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

RUNNING? Wow! i think this is a great idea. I hope I could join one like this someday.. nice post!

Auntie E August 24, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Not me.. aging is not in my vocabulary. Forever Young is the replacement word for me.
My Ruby Link is here for you

Felisol August 25, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

I prefer Nordic walking. It beats sitting in front of the TV.
Haven't run for years.

Nora Johnson August 25, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

What a great post & blog! Will be back and look forward to *seeing* you again soon too!

LOLA:)

Dhemz August 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

awww...wish I could join...ehhehehe! stay fit and healthy pala ang beauty natin jan sissy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP