Ruby Tuesday #41 and Wordless Wednesday #165 (365/222s)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010



ruby tuesday


Here were our race kits during last Sunday Mommy Milkshake Marathon. Since we got our kits the last day of claiming, we don't have much of a choice with regard to T-Shirt sizes. There was no available shirt for my little one and the size I got for me was too big for my size. But it was fine, I did a workaround so I could wear it.



Here were the list of sponsors printed at the back of  the shirt.
We definitely have so much fun and can wait for the next run!


Oh by the way, I might be coming up with a giveaway in celebration of my blogiversary. Yey! (check down below when is my blogiversary) Since my other blog (Up Now and What's Next) will be celebrating it's blogiversary too, I might held it a little bit late. But for now, I am looking for sponsors. Please fill-up the form in my sidebar if you are interested to become a sponsor. Thanks in advance!  
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================
Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

9 lovely thoughts on this:

Kel August 10, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

What a fun idea! I'm training right now for a marathon, but I doubt my kids would want to run it with me. Was it shorter than normal?

He & Me + 3 August 10, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

What a neat kit...we just got a Tshirt for ours.
Hugs,
Mimi

RNSANE August 10, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

Nice rewards for all that effort! Well deserved.

HOOTIN' ANNI August 10, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

My son has run in several marathons...

You should be so proud of your accomplishment!! Way to go. I think the T shirts are marvelous.

My RT is HERE

A note: I'm going to begin a new meme, started tomorrow evening. You may be interested in participating...at least stop by tomorrow around 6PM my time zone to find out what it's going to be like....

Have a great day just filled with loads of sunshine!!!

Auntie E August 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

somehow I don't think that would do my weight loss journey good.. Oh but it is tempting,lol.
My Ruby link for you

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP