Post it Note Tuesday! #24 and Follow Me Back Tuesday #13

Tuesday, August 10, 2010



And also it's time again for
BWS tips button
Thanks for following and
nice meeting you ALL in advance! Feel free to wander over my blogs to know me more!
See yah!

9 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 August 10, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

What a sweet hubby you have. Glad you enjoyed the race. Sorry about the rain..it probably cooled you off.
Hugs,
MImi

Meghan August 10, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Following from FMBT! Good hubby!

Kaci August 10, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Little rain never hurt!! =) XOXO

purejoy August 11, 2010 at 12:26 AM  

visiting from supah's…

running in the rain beats running in sunny 100+ degrees! if i could run more than five steps that would sound fun!

glad you enjoyed it!

purejoy August 11, 2010 at 12:27 AM  

visiting from supah's…

running in the rain beats running in sunny 100+ degrees! if i could run more than five steps that would sound fun!

glad you enjoyed it!

so kikay August 11, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

I'm your newest follower from Trailing Tuesdays =)

Happy Tuesday!

Hope you can follow mine too =)
http://sokikay.blogspot.com/2010/08/tuesday-blog-hop.html

Miranda Ward August 11, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

Im From FMBT If you would please Follow Me back:)
Miranda http://mommaissweeping.blogspot.com

RenderMeMama August 11, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Following from FMBT! Loving it so far! Come by and follow me back?

Amy @ rendermemama.blogspot.com

kat August 11, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

wow ha...raining pala noong mag fun run kayo hahaha.

whew! when pala exact date ng bday mo sis...hehe

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP