Nostalgia #4: Inside Me!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Photobucket

It's time to be Nostalgic again and here's what I'd like to share with you guys, our first few glances to our little one back when she was still in inside my tummy.

This was during our first sneak, she was 7 weeks old. 
How tiny!!!!

I apologize but the next few photos, I forgot when were those taken


And this was the first time we knew her gender :) We actually thought that it was a boy since she was like an alien inside my tummy. She could not stay on one place. Check the video below and see for your self :)


How about you? Share with us what are you reminiscing right now?

8 lovely thoughts on this:

I'm a full-time mummy August 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Aawwwww... seeing that video of yours just brings back memories of the time I was pregnant with my boy! He moves quite a lot too but somehow everytime I took the camera or try to capture the movement on my mobile phone, he'll know and be still. Cheeky little fella!

Thanks for sharing this post!

Rossel August 26, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

i have ultrasound results too in our daughter's baby album and like you we thought that she is a boy. grabe kase kung makasirko sa loob. natatakot nga ako noon na ma-cord coil.


http://momsupsndowns.blogspot.com/2010/08/loner.html

Vernz August 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

miracle talaga ang proceso na to ano, ang liit tapos naging baby tapos lunaki na , tapos sasagutin ka na ... hahahah...
My Nostalgia here

chubskulit August 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Hahaha kakaloka si ate vernz but tre ka dyan.. Oiist may line ka pala sa tummy hehehe.. With my pregancies I got very dark navel hehehe. Love the vid, ala ako nyan hehehe..

chubskulit August 27, 2010 at 6:51 AM  

Nga pala sis, here's my link to Metallic Friday http://www.mycountryroads.com/2010/08/steel-scraps-and-coils.html. Sorry di ako nakaparticipate for a couple of weeks, busy busy ang nanay dito hehehe.

Mel Cole of PA, USA August 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Nakaka-kilig naman ang video mo. My gosh, napaka-likot ni baby. Ako din, si George napaka-likot, always kick me on the right side and I felt ouch.

My Nostalgia Entry

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP