Nostalgia #3: Welcome to the Christian World

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photobucket

It's time to be Nostalgic again. This time I will be sharing a few photos of our little one during her Christening or Baptismal day. We set it on my birthday last 2007, seven days from now, she will be celebrating her third anniversary of being a Christian :) (Do the math if you would like to know my birthday ;) )




Join us and share with us what are you reminiscing right now?
Simply click the badge up on top!
By the way, I will be holding a giveaway in celebration of my blogs anniversaries and I am currently looking for sponsors. If you feel like it and want to be one my sponsors, please click the badge on my side bar. Thanks in advance!

Don't forget to join me every Friday for Metallic Friday! See yah!

8 lovely thoughts on this:

*♥Shydub♥* August 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Very nice entry sis. Mga anak ko hindi pa nabibinyagan.


http://www.tsangreqz.com/2010/08/nostalgia-philippine-money.html

chubskulit August 13, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

Such precious moment with your precious little one sis.

Thanks for joining this week and for the greetings.

cheri August 13, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

how fast time flies...

si jackjack, last year lang nagka-church christening. we had an emergency baptism before his first surgery, but we had problems with the paperwork. so binyagan uli last year...

Mommy Liz August 13, 2010 at 4:09 AM  

Christening is always memorable. sarap balikan kapag nakikita ng lumalaki ang mga bata..

Sunshine4Life August 13, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Ohh she's so cute! I miss that moment with my daughter. she was dedicated to the Lord in church and i was not around. I think i was working in Bacolod if not in Manila.

Thank you for visiting!

Arlene
http://midlifedancing.com

He & Me + 3 August 13, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

That is just beautiful.
I love this post. How neat that she was Christened on your birthday.
Hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
MImi

Rossel August 13, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

those are memorable indeed!


http://momsupsndowns.blogspot.com/2010/08/we-love-books.html

Dhemz August 18, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

look how tiny she was....now she's getting big and cute....:)

sensya na at ngayon lang me nakadalaw sa nostalgic entry mo sis....:)

great to be here!

btw, hope you can join my giveaway contest!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP